Jan 16, 2020
LBG Jim Pangburn (of the Patreon episode "The March North" fame) joins us for his first ask a guide.
Some of the topics covered in this episode are:
-Are there instances of officers having to kill or maim their soldiers in order to get them to fight?
-What are some good ways to study weaponry?
-The 24th Michigan vs. the 26th North Carolina and the number of color bearers to go down in that fight
- Barksdale's Charge vs Pickett's: which one was more impressive?
- Do the guides have a least favorite monument?
- Were there Regulars in the Confederate Services?
- The assault of Daniel's Brigade
- Lyme disease during the Civil War?
Questions submitted by Instagrammers:
The Great Tronetti
Free episodes like this are made possible by our awesome Patrons at www.patreon.com/addressinggettysburg . Be sure to check it out because we have a new $5 tier for students and the unemployed. Also made possible by our sponsors. Please visit them at www.gettysbike.com and www.masondixondistillery.com